Thursday, February 19, 2009

Story memo feedback





Gardens

Looks good. I would suggest in addition to using the Kerr Center report interviewing someone for the Kerr Center also add a parent to your list of interview subjects.




The Frisco 4500

I think there are some good possibilities here for video too – do you have access to a camera?

Add in that you will have a side bar giving a brief overview of the history of trains in SW Tulsa and a bit about the rail yard as it is today.


River Spirit

What do you suggest for images to go with the story?

One style point “Over 1,000 new jobs” should be “More than 1,000.” You go over and under things like tables but with numbers it is more or less.

Nix the part of the second story where you look at how it impacts the BOK Center.

I would not make the story about specific age groups too high on your priority list if you find you are bogged down with the others.

Tulsa Hills Apartments

Get me a few more hard facts – like the name of the developer and project details and I will be a happy camper.

1 comment:

Tyler_G_Hearn said...

I have a pretty good video camera for videos and photos of the trains.